Kokopelli MTB Ride
Ride Date 1:
April Tuesday 26,27,28,29,30 (Rider will need to be in Grand Jct, Fruita for check in on Tuesday April 26. You will be on your own for getting to Grand Jct and overnight say on the 26th.
Ride Date 2:
May Tuesday 16,17,18,19,20 (Riders will need to be in Grand Jct., Fruita for check in on Tuesday May 16. You will be on your own for getting to Grand Jct. and overnight stay on the 16th.
Ride date 3:
Sign Up for more information
About the trail
This is a 142 mile ride that starts in Loma, Colorado and finishes in Moab, Utah. The trail is a multi use trail of single track, double track and jeep trails. High desert vegetation with high mountian vista and canyon landscapes following along the Colorado river. Trail specs: Total ascent 15,189ft., with high point of 8,580ft. A difficulty rating of 6.5 out of 10.
About the ride
- 3 days of riding, 50 miles per day
- Self guided ride. We will provide you with all the support and tools to make this a epic ride of a life time.
What we do for you:
- Base camps with provided breakfast, diners, Lunch stop
- A mobile bike shop with mechanic and maintenance supplies. Additional cost my apply.
- Transfer your gear from each base camp.
- A group camp site in Moab. You can book a hotel in Moab at your own additional expense.
- Transportation from Moab back to Grand Jct.
What you will need:
- 1duffle/camp gear bag will be allowed for your overnight gear.
- Camping gear
- A bike
- Riding gear
- After ride gear, temp will dip down into the 50 at night you will need wool or capaline long underwear, hat and lite gloves
If you don’t want to travel with your bike you can ship it to one of the Grand Jct., Fruita bike shops to have it ready to go for you or rent a bike from the shops.